2. How long does it take you to write a book?
4. What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
5. How do you balance family and writing?
7. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your book/s?
9. Are your characters based on anyone you know?
11. How hard is it to get published?
12. What do your family and friends think about your books?
13. What do you like to do when you are not writing?
15. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
17. For an aspiring writer what do you feel are certain do's and don’ts for getting their material published?
18. What are you working on now?