Saturday 31 August 2013

Book Review of Bloodweight (Underdogs of the Arena) by Eva LeNoir

Synopsis:

As a young independent vampire, Ellen Banks takes the ring, and all eyes are on her. The lithe rebel has worked hard to get to this one moment in her less-than-stellar life. No one will stand in her way of that championship belt, especially not the powerful and impossibly salacious Nash Stanford. If only her traitorous body’s reaction would shut the hell up.

Review:


Bloodweight (Underdogs of the Arena)Bloodweight by Eva LeNoir
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

I love a good paranormal erotic romance, but I wasn't sure what to expect from this debut author. However, I loved it!

Ellen Banks is a fantastic character! I'm used to reading about feisty vampire heroines, but I have never come across one that could literally kick butt as good as Ellen. She is extremely strong and has a calculating mind, which comes in handy when you kickbox for a living.

Nash Stanford is also a fantastic character. He is a tough businessman and extremely sexy! Nash is challenged by Ellen's defiance to his advances, but when danger threatens her, his protective instinct kicks in.

This is a fantastic paranormal erotic romance novella! I must admit that I am not a fan of kickboxing, or just plain boxing, but I found myself completely enthralled by the thought of vampires dueling to the death in the ring. The sexual tension between Ellen and Nash wafted from the pages, and almost set fire to them! This story is told from both characters' points of view, which shows their thoughts and emotions. The story hooked me from the first page until the last! Unfortunately, as this is a novella, the story ended too soon! However, I don't hold it against the author.

Eva LeNoir has written an extremely HOT and steamy novella that was a pleasure to read. This debut author knows how to turn up the heat! I'm looking forward to reading more of her work in the future.

Due to the explicit nature of some of the scenes, and some bad language, I do not recommend this book to readers under the age of 18. However, if you love paranormal erotic romances, I highly recommend this book! - Lynn Worton

View all my reviews


         

No comments:

Post a Comment