Saturday 26 April 2014

Book Review of Spellbound (Vampires Realm) (Vampires Realm Romance Series #3.1) by Felicity Heaton


Synopsis:

What’s a girl to do when the two men she loves are suddenly her love slaves? 

A vampire and leader of her bloodline, Prophecy celebrates h
er Death Day in style with a two night ball. Everyone is there, but all she can think about is getting her mate, Valentine, to unwind for once. When Valentine asks her to leave her own party and wait for him in her room, she sees it as a chance to lure him into bed and work out his kinks.

Flicking through her magic book, she finds spell after spell about love and lust, and is surprised when she discovers one that will make someone into a love slave! Unable to resist the idea of having Valentine at her command, she casts the spell, only things don’t go as planned.

Valentine arrives and the spell is cast on him, but it hits someone else too—the other man in her heart, Venturi!

So what’s a girl to do when her only wish has just come true and she’s got both of the men she loves as her willing slaves, and it seems they’re more than happy to share her? Passion, love and lust come to the surface in this highly erotic story that will leave you spellbound.



Spellbound (Vampires Realm #3.1)Spellbound by Felicity Heaton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a fun short erotic romance story that continue's from the Vampire Realm Trilogy. I loved it!

Prophecy is a powerful witch and now a vampire. To celebrate her death day, a ball was organised, but now she wants a private celebration with her mate, Valentine. On a whim, she casts a spell, but it backfires and she finds herself caught in a tangled web of her own making.

I loved the Vampire Realm Trilogy, so I was excited to find there was a short story that continues with these characters. This story, although short, was a fun read. I have read a few of the more negative reviews and I can see their point; the story is nothing short of erotica. However, I also loved the idea of the author taking a "what if" approach and making a story out of a character's fantasies. If you read the Trilogy, there is a moment when Prophecy fantasizes about a tryst with both of the men she loves. This is the author's way of fulfilling that fantasy. The story is most definitely on the steamy side, and had me giggling at some of the thoughts running through Prophecy's head. I was expecting fireworks when the spell wore off, but was surprised that wasn't the case. The end of the story made me smile, and I am looking forward to continuing the series by reading Reunion as soon as possible.

Felicity Heaton has written another fast paced, sexy paranormal romance that I thoroughly enjoyed! She is one of my favourite authors to read, and is on the top of my favourite authors list!

I do not recommend this book to younger readers due to the extremely HOT and explicit bedroom scenes. However, I highly recommend this book (and series) if you love sexy paranormal romances full of vampires. - Lynn Worton

View all my reviews


                 

No comments:

Post a Comment