With his thirtieth birthday approaching, Wyatt Sloane II (Drew) is looking to settle down. Growing tired of his rich playboy lifestyle and the ever increasing pressure to take over the family business, Drew realizes that it’s time to get serious about his future and whom to spend it with.
There’s only one problem . . .
He doesn’t know what kind of girl he wants. Tired of the money hungry socialites knocking at his door, he is determined to find a girl that sweeps him off his feet.
The solution . . .
Findtheone.com—an online dating site that provides the anonymity he needs to hide his status and access to a variety of women. When he hits the submit button on his profile, the results are stunning. He never dreamed that so many beautiful women would be available.
Who will he choose?
Follow Drew on his ride to finding himself and the woman of his dreams.
This will be a Test Drive you won’t want to miss.
1. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
I have always loved writing, but I never took it seriously until about a year ago.
2. How long does it take you to write a book?
3. What do you think makes a great story?
4. What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
5. How do you balance family and writing?
6. Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
7. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your book/s?
8. How many books have you written? Which is your favourite?
9. Are your characters based on anyone you know?
10. How hard is it to get published?
11. What do your family and friends think about your books?
12. What do you like to do when you are not writing?
13. Do you have any suggestions to help aspiring writers better themselves and their craft? If so, what are they?
14. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
15. What are your favourite books and which authors inspire you?
16. For an aspiring writer what do you feel are certain do's and don’ts for getting their material published?
17. What are you working on now?