Thursday 19 September 2013

Book Review of Her Wicked Angel (Her Angel Romance Series Book 6) by Felicity Heaton


Synopsis:

The King of Demons and the Devil’s right hand man, Asmodeus is a dark angel born of evil and created for destruction. When his master orders him to venture into the mortal world and retrieve a female for him, he seizes the chance to leave Hell for the first time, uncaring of what the Devil has planned for her… until he sets eyes on the most beautiful woman he has ever seen—a female who awakens new feelings within his black heart, unleashing passion so intense that it controls him and desire he cannot resist.

He will not let his wretched master have her. She will belong to him.

Liora is a witch with a bad reputation and an obsession with fighting demons. A mission gone wrong sees her sent to Paris to cool off, but when a dark and deadly warrior with a gaze of golden fire lands in her life, she ends up burning hotter than Hell for the wicked angel. Nothing will stand between her and the immense, forbidding male. Not her cousin. Not Asmodeus’s sworn enemy and twin, Apollyon. And certainly not the Devil.

Caught up in a tempest of danger and soul-searing passion, can they survive against the odds and seize their forever after?

Books in the Her Angel paranormal romance series:
Her Dark Angel (Her Angel romance book #1)
Her Fallen Angel (Her Angel romance book #2)
Her Warrior Angel (Her Angel romance book #3)
Her Guardian Angel (Her Angel romance book #4)
Her Demonic Angel (Her Angel romance book #5)
Her Wicked Angel (Her Angel romance book #6)


Review:


Her Wicked Angel (Her Angel #6)Her Wicked Angel by Felicity E. Heaton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review 6******

I received an Advanced Reader Copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

This is the sixth book in Her Angel paranormal romance series. I LOVED IT!

First off, I would like to say that I LOVE the cover! Those eyes! Those muscles! *Swoon!*

Asmodeus is a fantastic character! He is the devil's right hand man, with a dark and evil presence that rivals that of his master. He is also Apollyon's twin. Whereas Apollyon is mostly good, Asmodeus is evil incarnate. He was created to be uncaring, and to find pleasure from the pain of Hell's inhabitants. He is truly the King of Demons! I fell under his spell pretty quickly, and have a SERIOUS book crush on him!

Liora is also a fantastic character! She is Erin's cousin, and is a very powerful witch who has a dark side. Sent to Paris, she meets Asmodeus and sparks fly!

I have been looking forward to reading this book ever since I found out that it was being written! I fell in love with the series when I first read Her Dark Angel last year. Each novella has unique characters, and Asmodeus and Liora are most certainly unique! This book is a joy to read! I loved the interaction not only between Asmodeus and Liora, but between Asmodeus and the rest of the characters from the first five novella's. It was nice to meet Apollyon, Serenity, Annalie, Lukas, Veiron, Erin, Marcus and Amelia again. There are two new characters that I would love to meet (with trepidation!). They are Romulus and Remus, Asmodeus's hell hounds. To say they are supposed to be vicious killers, these two are the cutest hounds! I would love one as a guard dog!
The story certainly has it's twists and turns! I was completely enthralled with the tale, and read it in one sitting! I found myself grinning at some of the dialogue, especially Erin's irreverent (but one sided) conversation with her father (the Devil). There are also some very hot scenes that burned hotter than Hell, and just about set fire to the book!
I am looking forward to reading Nevar's story as soon as possible!

Felicity Heaton is number one on my Favourite Authors List. I love her writing style - it is extremely fluid and flows beautifully! I am in awe of her talent to weave stories with characters that come alive on the page. I felt like I could bump into them whilst doing my shopping!

Due to the explicit scenes in the story, I do not recommend this book to younger readers. However, I highly recommend this book (and series) if you love erotic paranormal romance or stories with sexy angels! This story can be read as a standalone, but I highly recommend that you read the other 5 books too! - Lynn Worton

View all my reviews


               

No comments:

Post a Comment