Saturday 6 July 2013

Book Review of Belong To You (A Cole Novel #1 of 2) by Vi Keeland



Synopsis:

*Temporary price drop to .99! * 
Fans of Bared to you, Fifty Shades and First Thing I See will love this new book!

M
y honeymoon was almost everything I dreamed it would be, a tropical paradise, turquoise water, romantic walks on the beach, and loads and loads of mind shattering sex. The only thing missing was the groom.

After seven years of coasting through a relationship with Michael, my senses were numb. A week of passion with a stranger was just what I needed to clear my head and take back control of my life. But how do you move on when the man that was only supposed to be a fling somehow seeps into your soul and steals your heart?


Review:



Belong To You (Cole, #1)Belong To You by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

Sydney Aldridge is a fantastic character. I liked her very much. She is a feisty woman, but after breaking up with her fiance, she and her best friend Sienna go on her "honeymoon", where she meets a sexy stranger. This stranger makes an offer that Syd doesn't want to refuse!

Jack Cole is a sexy, mysterious enigma. He is extremely sure of himself, which made him seem a bit arrogant. However, he also has a bit of a control/possessive streak that I wasn't sure I liked, but as I got to know a bit more about this mysterious man, I began to understand the motivation behind his actions. I found he has a bit of a romantic streak in there too! He began to grow on me, and I found myself a bit envious of Syd!

This is a fantastic story! I was hooked from the first page! What an introduction to the characters, who came alive on the page! I love Sydney's bestie, Sienna McAllister! She is a straight talking, take no prisoners, type. She loves to shock everyone, but she has the biggest heart anyone could ask for. Her irreverent comments had me giggling in places!
However, it is the chemistry between Sydney and Jack that just about sets the pages on fire! Their romance is extremely intense, explicit and HOT!!! This story is told from Sydney's point of view, which I loved, but I would have loved to hear Jack's thoughts too. Nevertheless, this is one love story that kept me gripped from start to finish! I am now looking forward to reading the concluding book, Made For You, as soon as I can!

Vi Keeland has written a fantastic erotic romance! I have not read any books by this author before, but I am now a fan of hers, and will be on the look out for more of her books in the future!

As this is an erotic romance, there are several scenes of a sexual nature that are extremely explicit, and some bad language is used. Therefore, I do not recommend this book for readers younger than 17. However, if you love hot, steamy erotica, this book is for you! - Lynn Worton

View all my reviews


            

No comments:

Post a Comment