Monday 15 July 2013

Release Day Blitz: Rock N Roll Promises (The Rock N Roll Paraphantasy Series) by AmBear Shellea


Today, I have pleasure in bringing you a new release by AmBear Shellea called Rock N Roll Promises.  It looks like a great read! 




SYNOPSIS:

Fulfilling a promise leads to searching her soul, her past, and the one night that changed her life forever...

She meets Sebastian-Tall, mysterious and handsome. Her one-night stand turns into a one-life exchange! The beginning of a new existence. Anna finds her new life holds more than even she knows. It promises rock n roll, sex, love,secrets and a new set of rules. Her life has a different plan and yet another set of rules. Rules that she breaks. The creation of a whole new animal.


PURCHASE LINKS:





AUTHOR BIO:

Although I have always enjoyed writing, the dream to become a writer came when I read A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare, in the sixth grade. My early works, not published, were in the form of children’s stories I would read to my two daughters. I divide my days between the real world and the ones I’ve created. My life and my characters keep me very busy in my Mid-Western scene, where I live with my husband, and my children (both human and furry). 


AUTHOR LINKS:





No comments:

Post a Comment